Blocked Drains Sydney
Otis Plumbing has over 25 years experience in clearing blocked drains.
Whether it be to clear a blockage caused by tree roots, clear a blocked toilet or clear a blocked sink or any other drain repair. Otis Plumbing are Sydney’s specialists in drain blockages.
If you’ve had a sewer or drain backup, chances are it’s not the first and won’t be the last. Sydney sewer systems that are older than 30 years are very likely to have problems. However, newer systems can have similar concerns.
Many people may experience indications of a blocked drain but fail to identify it is a problem early enough.
Some of the most common signs of a blocked drain include:
- Prolonged draining time: basins, tubs and showers where the waste water is slow to drain away or doesn’t drain at all are a clear indication of a clogged drain
- Gurgling drains and pipes ie toilet gurgles when flushed
- Small sewer flies around the area of the drain.
- Unpleasant smells in the bathroom kitchen and laundry
We use the following technologies to clear a blocked drain.
- High Pressure Water Jetter
- Electric Eel
- CCTV – Drain camera
- Pipe/Drain locating equipment
Otis Plumbing offers FAST , SAME DAY SERVICE and we operate 24hrs 7 days a week for emergencies.
So call OTIS Plumbing TODAY
Why is my drain blocked?
Reasons why your sewer system may be blocked:
- A build up of daily refuse
- Baby wipes, toilet rolls, paper towel, kitty litter, kitchen waste grease, hair and kid’s toys.
- Tree roots enter damaged joints, or cracks in old earthenware clay pipes.
- Pipes that have collapsed due to tree root pressure
Otis Plumbing are here to help with these and other types of plumbing or drainage emergencies. So if you notice any of those tell tale signs of a blocked drain or you’re worried about anything to do with your plumbing, call us now. 0417 927 644 We will either blast the drain clear with a High Pressure Water Jetter to remove the blockage or use an electric eel to cut the blockage out. Afterwards we’ll even clean up the mess.
Once we have effectively cleared the drain we recommend a complete CCTV inspection.
Otis Plumbing has the latest Sewer Drain Camera technology, so if you have a problem Sewer Drain that blocks up regularly, we can inspect your Sewer Drain with our Drain Camera where you can see the condition of your Sewer Pipes. eg. tree roots intrusion which we can then pinpoint the location of our camera from above ground with our Pipe Locator.
By having a CCTV inspection done you can eliminate the question of what’s causing the problem and can identify whether or not this is going to be a recurring issue. Whether it’s deterioration due to age or roots finding their way to water, we’ll be able to see the problem and present you with your options.
So if you need a drain repair Otis Plumbing only have to dig up and replace the damaged section of your Sewer Drain (not the whole drain) saving you money and your landscape or concrete areas. Make sure to contact us as soon as you notice a problem emerge and we can ensure that no further damage is caused to your home and plumbing.